7th Klirou Atovrisi Cross Country Challenge - 15/04/2018
Dro.Me.A. Racing runners club and the Klirou Community Council organize the 7th Klirou Atovrisi Cross Country Challenge on 15/4/2018.
The event will have as starting and finishing points the Klirou central square and will include the following contests:
- 10:00 am: 12-km cycling race, participation fee 10 Euro
- 10:05 am: Children's 400-m run, free participation
- 10:15 am: 12-km cross-country running race for those aged 18 years and above, participation fee 10 Euro
- 10:20 am: 4-km cycling race, free participation
- 10:25 am: 4-km cross-country running race for those aged 15 years and above, participation fee 5 Euro
- 10:30 am: Health walk with Europa Donna, free participation.
The event aims at promoting social sport to the local society, while at the same time serving a charitable purpose. Participants will have the opportunity to donate to Europa Donna, in order to promote its valuable work.
The event is sponsored by Webarts and Kykkos Water and is supported by the CSO and Europa Donna. The event is under the auspices of KOEAS and is supported by Cablenet, the Dro.Me.A. Racing 2018 Major Sponsor.
Throughout the event, the Klirou Community Council will be offering free local delights to the participants.
Registrations for the 12K & 4K running races are only online through the RACES tab on this website (www.dromearacing.com). Τhere will be no registrations on the day of the event for the 12K & 4K running races. For the children's race and for the 12K & 4K cycling races only, registrations will take place on site on the day of the event.
Awards: All participants will receive finisher’s medals and awards will be handed out to the first 6 finisher runners in the men's and women's overall categories for the 12K, and to the first 3 finishers in the men's and women's overall categories for the 4K running and 12K/4K cycling races. No medals will be awarded to the winners of the age group categories and the money saved will be donated to Europa Donna.